§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Lutz Fleischhacker, An der Silberkuhle 18, 58239 Schwerte, Germany (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer Dr. Nils Helmke at Datenschutz@agad.de, AGAD Service GmbH, Waldring 43 - 47, 44789 Bochum.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information, such as address and telephone number, is voluntary and only makes it easier for us to contact you to answer your enquiry. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations. The legal basis for the processing is Art 6| 1b DS-GVO.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion
Right to limiting processing
Right to appeal against processing
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (actual page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective transferred data volume
- Website from which the request is sent
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses different types of cookies, provided that these are absolutely necessary for the provision of the service. These include: Transient cookies (see b) and persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. Persistent cookies are used to store settings you have made. Your settings, which you have explained via the cookie banner, are also saved, for example, via a persistent cookie. In general, we use persistent cookies in order to be able to save the settings you have made on this website. Such cookies are generally provided with an expiration date, after which they are deleted.
d) Our cookies are provided with a different storage duration. As a matter of principle, they are only kept as long as necessary for the provision of our services.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) In addition to the cookies that we need to operate the site and provide our services, we would like to collect additional data to improve the service offered by our site and to display content that meets your needs. For this purpose your consent - which you can of course revoke at any time - is required.
Which procedures these are and how they work are defined in the corresponding sections of this declaration.
§ 4 SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fleischhacker GmbH & Co. KG, An der Silberkuhle 18, 58239 Schwerte.
§ 7 Use of our web shop
(1) If you want to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for further purchases at a later date. When you create an account under "My account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area. We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. After two years, however, we will restrict the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 8 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, via this website form, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 9 Online Marketing
We also process personal data for online marketing purposes with the services described below. We use these services to improve the user-friendliness of our site and to increase the findability of our site.
This also includes advertising content that we play out to users when we use these services. Insofar as personal data and cookies from third parties are used, this will only happen if you have given us your consent to store a cookie, Art. 6 I a 1) DS-GVO. You can, of course, revoke the consent you have given us at any time in the data protection declaration.
In addition, our legitimate interests under Art. 6 I 1 f) DS-GVO may also be considered as a legal basis. Thus, it is in our financial and economic interests to make the site more attractive to our users and to increase the findability of our site.
Use of Matomo (former Piwik)
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) For this analysis, cookies (see § 3 for details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server in [Germany]. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the settings in your browser.
The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO.
You can revoke your given consent by clicking here:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP-addresses are processed in a shortened form, a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The program Matomo is an open source project. Information of the third party provider on data protection can be found at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure or withdraw your consent in various ways: a) by making appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", www.google. de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
You can also object to the data collection by withdrawing your consent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org. It is not excluded that Google may transfer data to the USA for further processing. Should this be the case, the legal basis for this data transfer is your explicit consent given via the consent banner, Art. 49 I 1 a) DS-GVO.